WATERPROOF PATROL JACKET|
Our jackets are designed by sculpting each seam around the body's curves to properly fit and move fast. Each jacket shell achieves a balance between waterproofness and breathability with a fit that accommodates body armor. To further keep moisture out, we factory tape each seam and face the cuffs and zipper openings with shell fabric. Our jackets are performance packed with numerous pockets and technical linings and all have zip-vents and zip-on and off features that allow you to adapt them to those ever changing patrol conditions; day & night, wind, rain or shine.
- Hytrel® w/Teflon HT® waterproof/ breathable shell with Coolmax® mesh lining
- Hip length with zip in liner compatibility
- Binary Lining™: Coolmax® mesh with Moisture Fence® cuffs for pull-on ease and reduced moisture gain
- Zip-off the sleeves to convert the jacket into a vest
- 'Asymmetrical Arm Eyes™' with shoulder epaulets
- Full length front zipper with rain gutters, draft flap and stand-up/ fold down collar
- Coolmax® vent cape across the back
- 2-interior waist pockets with zipper closures
- 2-hand pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
- Interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- 2-interior pen pockets
- 'No See'Um Cuffs™' with Velcro® adjusters
- 'Varied Length Elasticized Waist™'
- Single needle top stitching w/ bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams
MOCEAN's HYTREL® SOLUTION
Hytrel® with Teflon HT®: (100% Nylon). Is a waterproof/ breathable, monolithic/ hydrophilic film membrane. We laminate Hytrel® to our Supplex® nylon to make a 2-layer waterproof/ breathable fabric that is light weight and incredibly strong. After that, we coat the face of the fabric with a Teflon HT® barrier for long lasting water & stain repellency.
Why laminate Hytrel® to Supplex? The polyether-ester block copolymers that form the Hytrel® membrane that has all of the desirable characteristics necessary for a high performance, waterproof/ breathable film and Supplex is an excellent substrate with a high strength to weight ratio. Together, they achieve high Mullen (waterproof) ratings and outstanding MVTRs/ Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates (breathability) without the cumbersome bulk or weight of typical outerwear.
What is the end result? 'Simply put; you stay dry inside and out!'